Wednesday, January 14, 2015

AdvoCare SPARK! I'll have 2 please!!


"The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have."
Norman Vincent Peale


It's not hard to explain how great I feel after a couple of days with spark..it's amazing. I have a clear head, I can face the day, I look like I want to be somewhere, I'm not wearing pajamas. Do yourself a flavor and BUY some ASAP. I promise, you won't regret it.
I've had people say, "oh, I didn't feel anything." To which I reply, "well what did you do today?" and they say "Well after work I cooked, did the dishes, some laundry and helped my kids with their homework after I took the dog for a walk."....... "OHHHHHH"

I can show you comparison charts (which i will) I can tell you how I have energy and a mind set to finally get me to the gym (and I will) but you have to try it for yourself. Get in touch with me via email and I'll gladly send you a pouch!!

It's not a jittery feeling like coffee or red bull. It does have caffeine but it also has VITAMINS, lots of them...over 20 of them. You don't have to get excited about this stuff and you don't have to like the taste...BUT YOU WILL. It works better than anything I've tried. Like red bull, monster, coffee, espresso, anything from starbucks, red line, extreem shock, blah blah blah. The list goes on. I love sleeping but when it's dinner time I don't really have the option. I have two kids that enjoy a good meal.






The Chart I promised!!

And now for some product training...

KEY BENEFITS:
  • Enhances mental energy and focus
  • Provides support for long-lasting energy
  • Helps fight occasional drowsiness
  • 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients
  • Sugar-free and only 45 calories
  • Helps reduce free radicals
IS THIS YOU?
  • Someone who has trouble waking up or feels “energy slumps” throughout the day
  • Someone who can’t work up enough energy to live life the way you want
  • Someone who is looking for a more nutritious alternative to coffee, soda or other energy drinks
THE SOLUTION: AdvoCare Spark®
AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. It’s a sugar-free drink mix that has more than 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won’t overburden or overstimulate your body like other energy drinks on the market. This amazing product serves as an all-in-one solution that gives you a quick boost of energy that lasts for hours.* With eight refreshing flavors (Watermelon, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Mandarin Orange, Fruit Punch, Cherry and Citrus), you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you. And the best part? Only 45 calories in each serving!
Ingredients in AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix contribute to supporting sustained energy or mental focus in several ways:
For a quick boost of energy: AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix contains an effective amount of caffeine to give you the quick boost you’re looking for. Caffeine supports the processes in the central nervous system and muscles that enhance mental energy and focus in a relatively short amount of time. The amino acid taurine helps provide the fast-acting energy you need that won’t overstimulate or overburden your body.
For long-lasting energy: The B vitamins that are present in each serving of AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix enhance your body’s natural ability to produce and sustain its own energy, leading to long-lasting benefits. Since your body looks to carbohydrates, protein and fat as its primary sources of energy, it makes sense to enhance the metabolism of each for optimal energy production. B vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-12 and vitamin B-6 all specifically contribute to the conversion of the foods we eat and the calories we store for energy.
For mental focus and clarity: The neuroactive amino acids in AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix help increase your mental focus and alertness by supporting your brain’s ability to receive and send messages to and from the nervous system. For example, L-tyrosine an amino acid found in dietary proteins, is believed to improve mental energy and focus by serving as a precursor for specific neurotransmitters. Furthermore, the choline and GABA found in AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix are essential for nerve function, muscle control, memory and many other functions. Together, the nutrients found in AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix provide the energy, mental focus and well-rounded nutrition that makes it the most effective energy drink on the market.

If you have any questions please email me. 
Click SPARK! to order. 

NEXT WE WILL TALK ABOUT THE 24 DAY CHALLENGE!! stay tuned!
NOW, Please excuse all of the hash tags.

#advocare #MLM #spark #24daychallenge #marketing #weightloss #getfit #beach #beachbody #quityourdayjob #workfromhome #bizopp #cleanse #healthy #success #stayathomemom  #lifestyle #hustle #itworks #allin #fitness #advoflow #fitlife #thinkpositive #mompreneur #entrapreneur #mns #o2gold #money #reachingfordiamond #emaerald #gold #silver #ruby 


Be a Champion TODAY

-Jeana


No comments:

Post a Comment