Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Everything you need to know... Advocare's, 24-Day Challenge.


“This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.” 

"The 24-Day Challenge is a comprehensive supplementation and nutrition program designed to give your body the jumpstart it needs to help you reach your goals. There's something for everyone whether you are looking for weight management, energy, overall body composition or overall wellness. Thousands of people have experienced success on the 24-Day Challenge - you could be next!" For success stories you can CLICK here.


Looking to jumpstart your weight loss?* Looking to break through a plateau?*
Then take the 24-day challenge! This bundle features everything you need to get you going toward your next goal.*
Each 24-Day Challenge includes:
  • One box of Herbal Cleanse-Citrus
  • One bottle of OmegaPlex®
  • One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Mandarin Orange
  • One box of AdvoCare Spark®-Fruit Punch
  • Your choice of one box of Meal Replacement Shakes - Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate, Vanilla, Berry or Vegetarian Dark Chocolate
  • Your choice of one box of MNS® 3, C, or Max E




Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
  • Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
  • OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
  • Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or 3 - for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
  • Meal Replacement Shake - your choice of chocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or vegetarian dark chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy*


Days 11-24 Max Phase
----Advocare does offer a vegetarian meal replacement shake, caffeine free spark(V16) and a lighter version of the herbal cleanse in peaches and cream.

To learn more or to order your 24 day challenge CLICK HERE!!!
To talk to me and ask about coaching or any of the products you see on my micro-site please email me, if you prefer to talk or text I will give you my number after we email.

Guys and girls...This is what started it all for me. I purchased a 24 day challenge just wanting to lose baby weight by NOT going to the gym. I was too tired and too busy to go to the gym. After the first 10 days I was down 10 lbs and had so much energy and focus. (I finished a book,something my mama brain wouldn't let me do) Well towards the end of the challenge I WANTED THE GYM, I made time and LOST MORE WEIGHT. This was truly a jump start to my weight loss and fitness journey. 

Seeing what these products did for me I needed that discount so I could keep using the products. I wanted more for myself. I was no longer negative, I wanted positive things and people around me. MY ENTIRE LIFE CHANGED BECAUSE OF ADVOCARE PRODUCTS.

Herbal Cleanse
Herbal Cleanse is designed to help eliminate waste and prepare your body for optimal nutrient absorption.*
There are three components of the Herbal Cleanse: Fiber Drink - which is mixed with 8 oz. of water, Herbal Cleanse caplets and ProBiotic Restore™ULTRA Capsules. AdvoCare recommends using Herbal Cleanse every 90 days.
OmegaPlex®
The second product you will use in the Cleanse Phase is OmegaPlex®, which is a high-quality blend of essential Omega-3 fatty acids for overall wellness.* Omega-3 fatty acids are essential components of heart, nerve, muscle, skin, bone and immune health. As with all of the AdvoCare products, OmegaPlex®meets high standards for safety and efficacy so you can be sure you are getting some of the purest Omega-3 fatty acids on the market.*
AdvoCare Spark®AdvoCare Spark® is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus.* It's sugar free with more than 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won't overburden or over stimulate your body.*

Metabolic Nutrition System™ - MNS®During the Max Phase, you can choose from three Metabolic Nutrition Systems which all provide sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness.*
If you’re not sure which system to use, AdvoCare recommends beginning with MNS® 3, which provides you with a foundational level of appetite control and energy.* For a higher level of appetite control you can choose MNS® C, and for more energy you can choose MNS® E*.
All three formulations include: CorePlex® (our multivitamin), OmegaPlex®, ProBiotic Restore™ ULTRA, thermogenic components and additional wellness supplements.
Meal Replacement ShakeSkipping meals is a common mistake people make in weight-management or wellness programs. The Meal Replacement Shake is a healthy, delicious solution. Each shake includes 22-24 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 5-6 grams of fiber, 26 vitamins and minerals, and 50 percent of the recommended daily allowance of calcium. They come in several great-tasting flavors.



Disclaimer-
I am not a dietitian, trainer, doctor, etc. I just find what works for me and what I have seen work for others. I feel strongly that a mental makeover is the key to weight loss and health. 


Be a Champion TODAY,

-Jeana


No comments:

Post a Comment