Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Opportunity for a better....EVERYTHING



"Money is not the root of all evil, Poverty is the root of all evil. "

Ross and I were living pay check to pay check,just getting by in our 9-5's. (Ross' 9-5 was 7a-6p 6 days a week) We were always tired, we couldn't pay on our debt and we were, together, 150 lbs over weight.

Our friend and now our sponsor, Samantha, introduced Ross to AdvoCare and I immediately took notice and was interested. It wasn't our time yet. The timing was off, we just had a baby and only one income. I would go to AdvoCare meetings, I would listen to calls when Sam told me about them, I did my research and afer I was back to work for a couple of months (almost a year after our baby) I was ready to do something about our finances and my baby weight. I did a 24 day challenge and lost weight and to my own disbelief kept the weight off while being a CHEF.

I sat down with Ross and I said I WANT THIS. It's on my mind all of the time, I have the desire and determination to succeed in this business. I want it. So we signed up. We didn't have money to jump right to advisor and I said that's ok. These products are amazing, I'll get there.

My first AdvoCare check was $15. Now, we make an extra income of about $500 a month and I'm paying off our debt little by little.

By this time next year our goals are to have over 60 thousand in debt...GONE. Ross and I are now down a total of 45 lbs.


Be a Champion TODAY

-Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment